Shipments can either represent what we are sending to a warehouse in the form of an Advance Ship Notice heading to the warehouse or what we received back from a warehouse in the form of a ship confirmation. There are different objects that can be used to aid in either flow.
- Order can be of type STO, ASN, or Sales Order
- Orders can have 1 or many Order Fulfillments
- Order Fulfillments can have 1 or may Order Fulfillment Line Items
- Shipment can have 1 or many Shipment Items
- Shipment can have 1 or many Receipts
- Receipts can have 1 or many Receipt Items
- Order Fulfillment Line Items can be linked to Shipment Line Items